About Pine Creek Park Bridge

Bridges, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Bridges

The Pine Creek Park Bridge, also known as the Mill Hill Road Bridge, is a Pratt pony truss bridge in Fairfield, Connecticut. Built in 1872, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. It is 54 feet (16 m) in length, and is located in conservation land on Pine Creek, having been moved there in 1979 from its original location on Mill Hill Road. It is significant as a rare example of an early iron bridge, from an era when bridge designs were changing and unsettled. It was produced by the Keystone Bridge Company of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and is one of few surviving ones made by its engineer J. H. Linville.

Source From: Wikipedia
Fairfield, Connecticut, United States of America, 06890

Nearest places in Pine Creek Park Bridge